Posts Tagged ‘selling on amazon’
Amazon FBA Recipe For Success
Learn how to sell products on Amazon using their fulfillment (FBA) program
Comprehensive 105 page eBook explaining how to sell products on Amazon using their fulfillment (FBA) program. Written by Suzanne Wells and Kim Tarrant, two experienced Amazon FBA sellers who earn their living selling online.
Amazon FBA Recipe for Success eBook Highlights:
- Understanding the Amazon Customer – When you know why they pay more, you can charge more for your products.
- Sourcing – Not just where to go, but how to maximize your time and use technology to source products.
- Scouting Tools – You can do this without a smart phone!
- Pricing Strategies – How to deal with competitors (Amazon isn’t eBay and you don’t have to be the lowest priced seller to get sales).
- Amazon Minefields – Tips for staying out of trouble.
- FBA Scout – Tips and tricks for using the FBA Scout App.
- Damage Control – Who to contact or what to do when there is a problem with your FBA shipment, damaged products, or returns.
- FAQs – Answers to questions we have seen repeated on seller boards and groups.
Proven Amazon FBA Course
“Are you ready for a business that can be run from anywhere, doesn’t involve you shipping anything to customers, and is virtually competition proof?”
- Proven Amazon FBA Course Audio Interview (and full transcript) with Jim Cockrum, Suzanne Wells, and Skip McGrath
7 Course Videos
- eBook: Amazon 90-Day Experiment
- Report: Craigslist Ad for Inventory
- Report: Selling on Amazon’s FBA Program
- Report: Understanding the Amazon Customer
- New Book: 99 Wholesale Niche Sources for Merchandise to Sell on Amazon & eBay
- Extended trials of the power tools that can automate your business
- Expert-monitored discussion forum area (this alone is worth 5 times the price of this course). This area is SWARMING with Amazon sellers sharing creative ideas and helping each other out.
- Six months of FULL access to MySilentTeam.com. This alone is worth far more than the price of the course. We have thousands of members paying monthly for access!
- MUCH more being added constantly…this is “ongoing training” with an ever growing forum with new experts asking to join in all the time.
Proven Amazon FBA Course
Did you know that you can send Amazon a boxful of products at a time and they will sell and ship those products for you? Did you know that you can send virtually ANY product you’d like INCLUDING your own branded products?
Did you know that Amazon allows you to use their dirt cheap shipping rates when you send them your boxes of inventory?
Advantages of the Amazon FBA Program
The reason these books are able to sell at higher prices is simply because of the advantages for the buyer. Here are some of the benefits of the Amazon FBA program:
- Amazon FBA items are eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.
- Amazon FBA items are eligible for Amazon Prime.
- Amazon FBA items can be shipped via one day shipping.
Buyers know that FBA items will be shipped on time without having to know or trust the seller of record.
Since Fulfillment by Amazon(FBA) is growing very rapidly with Amazon doing heavy promotion, there will be a lot more FBA sellers out there. Here is a diagram that shows how Amazon FBA works:
Buyers Know That Amazon FBA Items Will Be Shipped On Time
Amazon users almost always prefer to buy any item directly from Amazon because they know that it will be delivered fast with no hassle. Well, that’s exactly what the FBA program does. Buyers can now buy used books or any item and get Amazon’s exceptional customer service.
Learn on Proven way to do Amazon FBA: