Amazon FBA Recipe For Success
Learn how to sell products on Amazon using their fulfillment (FBA) program
Comprehensive 105 page eBook explaining how to sell products on Amazon using their fulfillment (FBA) program. Written by Suzanne Wells and Kim Tarrant, two experienced Amazon FBA sellers who earn their living selling online.
Amazon FBA Recipe for Success eBook Highlights:
- Understanding the Amazon Customer – When you know why they pay more, you can charge more for your products.
- Sourcing – Not just where to go, but how to maximize your time and use technology to source products.
- Scouting Tools – You can do this without a smart phone!
- Pricing Strategies – How to deal with competitors (Amazon isn’t eBay and you don’t have to be the lowest priced seller to get sales).
- Amazon Minefields – Tips for staying out of trouble.
- FBA Scout – Tips and tricks for using the FBA Scout App.
- Damage Control – Who to contact or what to do when there is a problem with your FBA shipment, damaged products, or returns.
- FAQs – Answers to questions we have seen repeated on seller boards and groups.
Tags: Amazon FBA, amazon fba program, amazon fba recipe for success, fulfillment by amazon, how to sell on amazon, jim cockrum, proven amazon course, selling on amazon, selling product online